I'm down to 11 more weeks now! Whew... I'm starting to feel tired again, but not nearly as tired as when I was in my first trimester. Work is going well, but by Friday I'm ready to be glued to the couch. It's starting to warm up quick here and it's expected to be 80 on Monday. I'm definitely not looking forward to the super hot weather, as I'm already dealing with hot flashes. My belly has really grown in just the last two weeks and I've been told by my boss he thinks it's a good idea to keep a golf cart on hand for me to maneuver around the site. =) Everyone I work with are men so you can imagine how cute they act about having not only one pregnant woman around but THREE in our safety department. I'm still seeing my chiropractor on a regular basis and unfortunately still dealing with very uncomfortable back pain. I've had to stop the very small work out regimen I had because of the pain in my lower back :( I'm not too happy about that.
My next ultrasound is on Tuesday and at that point I'll be getting a 3D done on the little guy. I'm excited! Other than that, not too much to report.


Looks like I swallowed a melon WHOLE!
You really have popped!!! All baby though!!
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry too much about not being able to work out so much.. I wasn't able to do anything starting at 30 weeks except go to work, come home and lay low as I was contracting so much. Not sure if you plan on nursing or not, but it takes the weight off VERY well!! I'm 10 pounds lighter now then before I was pregnant and I really don't work out... an occasional walk, but nursing and now keeping up with a toddler got me back to pre-mommy state. Once you get to 38 weeks I recommend doing deep knee bends to help get the baby to come down lower and it also helps beef up the legs muscles so you are ready to push. :) Enjoy the last few weeks.. he will be here before you know it!
You're so awesome Mindi..Lovin' all the advice girl.. THANKS:)
ReplyDelete