The last few weeks have been busy. Kaiden is changing every day and as always, full of surprises. On Tuesday of last week he rolled over for me finally! He's done it before but I have never been able to see it myself. He struggled for about ten minutes, but after doing it the first time he now does it like it's no big deal. He's very active, so I know he'll be crawling in NO time at all.

We also started rice cereal. Our Doctor said it'd be a good idea to slowly introduce it now since he's been eating like crazy lately. We opted for rice cereal instead of oatmeal because it's easier to digest the rice cereal. So far, he's been on it a week but hasn't quite established the swallowing reflex.

We had my girlfriend, Kat's wedding last week. It was a long trip to Bremerton because of snow over the pass but we got to the wedding on time and safe. It was so beautiful!! I'm so use to being in bed by 10 so you can imagine I was pretty happy when I hit the sheets that night. Kat and Rueben

After the wedding we took a ferry over to Seattle for some time at Pike's Place Market with Tim and Melissa. It was a short visit, but a good time.

Mike and I have also decided to support each other on a new healthier lifestyle. He suggested we order a pizza last night and told me we should watch a movie rather than me working out to my Jillian Michaels 30 day shred video. Clearly, he's doing well, haha. I'm doing really well with the video and diet so I hope to see some big results at the end of my 30 days.
Aside from rollin over all the time, increased vocals (his scream is now piercing), and the introduction to rice cereal Kaiden is also getting a nice belly laugh. It's so much fun! I think it's my new favorite sound. He's so full of smiles and things to "say." He just melts my heart.

My little hambone!
No comments:
Post a Comment