natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Monday, November 2, 2009

Happy November!

As much as I hate to wish the time away, I'm so happy November is finally here. It's been really hard to be away from family lately and I'm so beyond home sick. Thankfully, December is right around the corner and I think I have a pretty good plan of attack with getting Kaiden and all his gear to and from the midwest. Speaking of the little man, he's still not rolling over for me. He gets stuck on his side and screams because he can't get the rest of the way over. He turned 4 months on the 29th and is already developing an attitude. Usually when I tap his lips with my finger he smiles and thinks its funny. I tried to calm him the other day by tapping his lips and he quickly tucked them away. Little stinker!! It made me giggle. Such a sassball like his mom. At his 4 month check up he weighed 14 lbs 6.6 oz, was 25" in length and his head was now in the 13 percentile for size. You can't tell though because of his big cheeks:) Poor kid. haha. This last weekend Mike was out of town so it was just Kaiden and I. We had a lot of fun together. I had a list of to-do's but chose to push them aside and play with K instead. We had a blast. His laugh is developing more and more each day. I love when he laughs=)

I've been making a conscious effort to stay positive, and i'm not sure if it's because the holiday season, my brother's birthday is coming up, or a combination of the two but I'm really edgy. I've been applying for every engineering job I"m qualified for, some that i'm not qualified for and have got nothing but rejection letters or nothing back at all. It's really getting old! *sigh* I was hoping to be back by the new year. Doesn't look like that will happen. I'm thankful for the job I have now, but i"m also really irritated with it at the same time. This last week while pumping at work i've been walked in on TWICE! I'm so mortified! The room I pump in is a locked room and only the security guard has the key. After letting me in the room ten minutes earlier, the security guard walked in on me! ummm...what the?? He claims he forgot I was in there. Mind you, there was also a sign on the door notifying people I was in there. Then it happened again today!!! I'm so humiliated and fed up at the same time! Ugh, I dont even know what more to say about that.

Onto positive news my good friend, Kat is getting married this weekend so I'll be taking Kaiden up to seattle to attend his SECOND wedding. We plan to hit up Pike's market with Tim Rohr and his girlfriend, Melissa. Tim and Melissa are expecting their first baby in April (I think) so it'll be fun to get together and talk babies=) THe guys will LOVE that. lol.

Playin' around. He giggles like crazy when I do this:) so cute!


This picture makes me sad, what a sour puss.


Bundled up to pick me up from work




Tummy Time!


He loves his crawl ball


Trying out the Baby Bjorn. He loves this!




True Story:


No comments:

Post a Comment