Kaiden and I got a new cousin this week. Kiley Elizabeth McCormick was born on Monday November 30th. She's just sweet as pie. Both mom and Baby are doing well. Jen and I are pretty fortunate to be able to chat every day via messenger and email. She got a lot of detail as I ventured through my pregnancy and after Kaiden was born I gave her what little advice I could with my experiences as a new mom. She's finally able to relate to lack of no sleep and the many other pleasures that come along with Motherhood. Jen's been someone I lean on alot for advice and support and there's no doubt how great a mother she'll be! Congrats Jen and Kevin! xoxo


A few recents of the booface
Look at these things mom!

I discovered my thumb!

At Aunt Emily's... Marvin a.k.a. "Big" really wants to play with Kaiden too!

"Whas dat?"

Kaiden is always sticking his tongue out. It's the longest and pointiest tongue I've ever seen!

This is what happens when Macy's has sales!
No comments:
Post a Comment