natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Wednesday, February 17, 2010

This past weekend I had four days off due to the holiday Monday. We decided to take a trip to Oregon and hit up the infamous Multnomah falls waterfall along the Columbia Gorge. It was so pretty! Thankfully we had decent weather to make the 1 1/2 mile hike up to the top and back down. After a few hours of venturing our scenic tour we spent the night in Portland and woke up the next day to shop! It was a nice little get-away.

Multnomah Falls





View from the top...rainy, but pretty.


Kaiden did really well on the hike. I think he really enjoyed the outdoor time=)


Along with a weekend of outdoor adventures we also experienced some major accomplishments here in the Bianchi household.... Kaiden has started crawling! He's already managing to get into more stuff than I ever thought possible. Yikes! But exciting!

He is so on love with looking at himself.


I barely get any time with him during the week due to my absurd work schedule but he's reached the age of being able to hold his arms out when he wants me. it's just heart melting! There's also been a few times when I had him off to Mike where he cries and won't stop until I take him again...maybe not a good thing when I think about it, but it's just SO SWEET!

Here he is fast asleep in his new crib. Gosh he loves this!

No comments:

Post a Comment