natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Getting into Everything!!!

Well, over Valentine's weekend my little bugger learned to crawl. As excited as I am for him to conquer this new 'feat in his life it's put me in high gear 100% of the time (as if I wasn't already). Since crawling he's discovered the dog food bowl (gross), chewing on the walkway rug I continually keep moving down the hallway, poohbah's bed (full of dog hair might I add), my shoes and laces, and the dvd player (that now sits at ground level because I had to rearrange the living room and get rid of the entertainment center so he could have more room to crawl). To top it off, this week he has learned to lift himself up. Not completely, but to the point of balancing on his knees. Of course as a new mom the first thing I want to do is bolt down everything I own in my house so that he doesn't attempt to pull himself up on anything and have the detremental affect of whatever he's using to pulll himself up on come toppeling over him. Ahhhh the joys of motherhood.


"oooohhh toys!"

No comments:

Post a Comment