This weekend she was feeling 100% better. Tearing up the house and running around rabid!
24.1 weeks... No longer in regular jeans:(
25.2 weeks and counting...
Aside from a bit more packing, I'm all set for Wisconsin. The maternity store isn't very big here so I'm hoping when I land in Madison I can find a bigger selection of clothes to choose from. My belly skin feels smooth, I can tell it's really stretching...Praying for NO stretch marks! This weeks was really rough for my back. I called the on call doctor and told him how I was feeling and he said it sounded like it could be my sciatica. My next OB appt is the day after I come home, so at that time I hope to really figure out what to do. If the pain persists so extreme tomorrow I'll try and make an appointment for before I leave. The pain is so tremendous that it's uncomfortable to sit, stand, lay, and walking is the worst! When I step and put pressure on my Right leg the pain just radiates from my back down my butt. It's so painful. Ice and icy hot have been my best friends this weekend.

You should consider seeing a Chiropractor. I was having a lot of lower back pain too towards the end and I was wobbling like a duck too- she REALLY REALLY helped me out a TON and she even got me to stop wobbling by releasing a legiment (sp?) that wrapped my belly and went to my leg. I was seeing her every few weeks and then when Miley was 4 weeks old I brought her in to see her, she was pushed up against my pelvis and her nose was smooshed when she came out and then it turned out that she favored looking to the left so she got adjusted and that helped out a ton for her. She has gone 4 times- first born, sitting, crawling, walking stages, it is very healthy for kids to go and I know they could be able to help that pain. No Ice or Icy hot will be able to help it, so I HIGHLY recommend going, you don't need a referal and insurance should cover it, just call to find out which ones yours covers.
ReplyDelete