I've made it to my last weekend before I'm home=) Work's been pretty busy this week and has forced me to keep my head in the game, but I'm really struggling to focus being as how next Wednesday night I'll be high tailin' it to Wisco. I can't wait to see all my close friends and family that i haven't been able to see in SO long. It'll be interesting to see the reactions from people when they take a look at how much I've grown. I popped at about 23 weeks and feel ever since then, I've been growing at a fairly rapid pace.
I took Poohbah for a two mile walk on Monday night after work and think she may have gotten into a mushroom or something while out. i was up ALL night with her puking. I even delayed work an hour so I could swing by the vet and make sure it wasn't anyting serious. Sounded like something she just needed to pass, and when i got home, it was clear that's all it was: she was a MANIAC! Couldn't even tell she was sick. I've made reservations for Poohbah to stay at a kennel that one of the nurses here on site runs. She stayed there last time too but lost over a lb from not eating...i think it was a mixture of anxiety and excitement with all the other dogs. Being as how I'll be gone for 13 days from her I really worry for her health. But Linda assures me she'll give her lots of love and make her stay as pleasant as possible. She's going to bring he to her mom's and let pooh stay there for a bit as well as give her some W-E-T food. I spell it out bc she's learned what it means now and will go NUTS until i give her some. At 6:00 she waits by her bowl until I feed her some wet food. It's pretty funny. Linda's really helping me out, and I feel so much more at ease knowing that she's willing to accommodate to Poohbah's Diva-ness.
My back's been achy and I've been short of breathe, but my doctor prescribed me an inhaler and advised me to do monthly massage appointments. In fact, in order to keep myself from a miserable flight home, I'm getting all my kinks rubbed out tomorrow in an hour massage appointment. I also thought why stop there? So I'll be pampering myself to a mani/pedi=) Happy Saturday! Aside from the down time, i actually have a lot to get done before my trip. I've been purposely procrastinating so that i stay busy this weekend in hopes of avoiding going stir crazy. I'm so filled with excitement about this trip, it's INSANE! Mike and I make new plans every time we talk. I can't wait to be home!!
I'll take pictures this week and post them. I can no longer fit into my regular jeans. I ordered some maternity pants and paid them through my paypal account, well silly me forgot to change my address on my paypal account so my much needed stretchy pants have been shipped to Wisconsin, and will now not be here until next week due to them being rerouted. Way to go slick! Kaiden kicks daily/nightly... It's a very neat concept: my baby moving around in me, but i can't really say it's "cute." He kicks so often and dang near every time in the bladder! Sometimes it border line hurts because it's THAT uncomfortable. BUT, I'd rather he be kicking than not. I'm excited for Mike to be able to experience it. I try and fill him in on life being pregnant, but what I tell him, and what you physically get to experience are night and day. So this trip came at the perfect time! I've been comparing my growth with a friend of mine's and had noticed at around 27 weeks or so she had some really big belly movements (yes you Mindi), so I'm hoping while I'm home Mike gets a chance to experience that with me first hand. Fingers crossed!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment