natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Monday, March 2, 2009

5th month coming to an end

Well, I'm quickly approaching my 6th month where the baby becomes responsive to sounds like music and voices. Mike's already decided it's first taste of music should be of PINE. So, at night i'll have to put up some headphones to my belly and see what kind of response I get. I've experienced a lot of tummy movements (no kicking yet) but I know for sure now it's ALL baby, not gas :) hehe. I have my next doctor appt tomorrow but assume things will be A-ok. The only thing new that i've experienced is my growing self-consciousness towards my appearence. I'm not sure how I feel about my growing body (not just my belly). Aside from that, it's a little difficult adjusting to the new sleeping arrangements; meaning me on my side and poohbah shoved under my belly (she likes to be close to Kaiden I guess). I'm also the queen of hot flashes. ahhh the joys of pregnancy. :)

Nana E and Auntie Sarah have already sent me a box of baby clothes. I washed them this weekend and as I put them away, i'm not gonna like, I got a little choked up:) The clothes just seem so tiny! I"m excited for July to get here.

More updates later- I hear applesauce calling my name.


22 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment