
Kaiden's getting so big. His two week wellness checkup is next week already, time is flying! His colick is a lot less which makes mommy happy! He's still up about every three to four hours at night to eat and as much as I'm not getting use to having no sleep I've started to accept that my morning coffee is now a necessity. He's grown out of his NB clothes which is sad, but also so fun! I love the cute stuff I have for him in size 0-3 mo. He's such a little cutie!

Sarah's flight has been booked:( She leaves next Saturday morning. She's been amazing so her not being here anymore is going to be very different....and sad! Thankfully, Mike will be here the next day. Lots of changes ahead!
Still no news on the move. I've just kept praying that I can get back to the midwest and that it'll be the right move for me, my family, and of course good for me career wise. I guess we'll see.

No comments:
Post a Comment