natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Friday, August 28, 2009

Goodbye Bucini!

My sister, Bucini as I call her, leaves tomorrow morning bright and early! =( I cannot even begin to say how thankful I am that she has been here for the past six weeks. It just goes to show what love she has for not only me but her nephew. My family is so wonderful.

A day at the beach with Auntie while I was at work:

Poor thing...and I love how my sister is just laughing!

Sarah hasn't had a car to leave the house while I'm at work so the poor girl was Literally cooped up ALL day. Stupid me didn't think about it until THIS week that I could just run home at around 9 on my break (since I work 5 minutes away) and drop the car off for her. All well, at least this last week shes been able to do stuff away from the apartment.

Auntie Cam:


This past week we went to the fair to see the Beach Boys. It was so great to get out of the house. As you can see, K was very unimpressed.


Kaiden's TWO month wellness was this morning. He is weighing in at 11 lbs. 4oz. which puts him in the 42 percentile for weight. He's 23" long- 57th percentile and has a tiny 15cm head putting him in the 15 percentile for that! The doctor just smiled and said "wow , he's got a tiny head but don't worry it's not abnormal." He got his shots done as well and after screaming for a short few seconds calmed down immediately after I picked him up and was good all day! It doesn't seem to be hurting/bothering him at all. Everything looks great and he's progressing wonderfully! Eventually we should see him start to grow into those cheeks of his=)~ I love working, but at the same time I REALLY wish I could be with him all day. He brings so much joy to my life! Everyday is something new with him, it absolutely amazes me. I've learned so much about unconditional love and really have a greater love for my own mom. I also ache more for her in regards to the loss she had to go through with losing my brother. I cannot even imagine!!!! She's so strong for having handled things as well as she is.



Anyways, it's off to bed as Sarah's flight leaves at 7am!!! Sad face. I'm looking forward to the "mommy and me" weekend with Kaiden and our treat on Sunday night when we get to head back to the airport to pick up Michael.

No comments:

Post a Comment