This week has been an interesting one. After saying goodbye to Nana Monday morning it seemed like Kaiden was coming down with something. He was very sneezy and had a bit of a dry cough to him on and off. He also was getting up three times a night again. After a few more cold-like symptoms I decided I should bring him in on Thursday. He was calm in his car seat until we got into the doctors office where he began to show off his "happy scream" and giggles. Clearly not looking sick! Diagnosis: he's an 13 lb 5.5 oz healthy little boy! His congestion is from his nasal passages being so tiny right now so a little saline and humidifier should help clear that up. As for his cough, doc says once babies learn they can cough they tend to do it just to do it. I probably was a little too cautious, but at least I know he's healthy.
On Wednesday, Mike text me during the day and said Kaiden had rolled over!! When i got home from work we let him play on his gym mat to see if he'd do it again but it never happened. He's getting SO close though.
I started to feel hopeless that I was never going to get a full night sleep again being as how he kicked back to waking up every three hours again this week. But last night he slept from 9 to 5:30!!! I'm all smiles today=) And so is he! Below is a photo of Kaiden in one of my favorite nightys on him. I love the butt=)
No comments:
Post a Comment