natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Something to look forward to

Well, this week I purchased my Christmas tickets! I'm pretty excited to spend a long ten days in the midwest but a little nervous as to how our flight is going to be with Kaiden and all his baby gear. Even if it all goes south it'll be worth it. I can't wait to be at my mom's and be surrounded by comfort. Aside from visiting friends I'm also excited to finally see Poohbah again! I sent her home with my mom in May knowing she'd get more attention there than living with me when I was 9 months pregnant. I figured I'd be home soon after Kaiden was born, but that's clearly not the case anymore. I just can't stand to start the new year without her. It's time for her to come back to mama:) And meet Kaiden.

As usual, Kaiden surprises me everyday. He's been able to use his arms more now to lift himself up when he's on his tummy. He's been fussier lately and has been getting up at 1:30 every morning and from then on gets up every 1.5 to 2 hours. It's exhausting! His gums I've noticed are a little white so I think we're on the verge of popping out some teeth.

Here are some pics from the last week. Enjoy:)


Kaiden reading his Halloween card he got from Nana.


My little Badger Fan.


The one person that always thinks I'm fun! I love this little man.


All snuggled in his new winter jacket.


I just can't get enough of this bald little head! He's getting SO big:)

No comments:

Post a Comment