Spending some last minute time with Michael


I told Mike to get Kaiden ready to pick up Nana so that I could just swing home from work, grab them both and go. This is what I came home to=)


Waiting at the airport for Nana!


Kaiden is SO active. He's always full of smiles and giggles. He's seriously such an inspiration. I want to work to be more positive about life- the only thing that REALLY matters is taken care of and thats Kaiden. The kid just smiles over everything. He's taught me I need to smile more :) Aside from smiles he's constantly "talking." He has a screachy scream to him that sounds pretty girly. LOL. I think he loves to hear himself because he'll "talk" for a good 20 minutes straigt. Although they're a little big, he's wearing some 6 month clothes!! So crazy! I still can't help but stare at my beautiful baby boy.
Seriously, the best Nana ever!
With Kaiden here, he brings a lot of joy to our lives but it also reminds us of how JJ is not here to be physically apart of this special time. I could tell my mom was struggling while she held Kaiden. She was cuddled up with him whispering "I love you Sweet Boy." But, the moment turned when she set him down and her hand was full of poop. Before she could finish asking me for help I almost died laughing because what she didn't recognize yet was her shirt was FULL of Kaiden poop. She started to freak out while all I could do was laugh. I know Poop isn't a very funny subject, but this fiasco was HILARIOUS! Kaiden truly had a warm welcome for his Nana.
Bath time with Nana. He loves them now- completely night and day from when she first bathed him.
Nana got him a toy to keep him busy while in his car seat. He LOVED it!
Making faces in the mirror of his new toy.
A blurry picture, but cute none-the-less. Thanks MOM for visiting. I'm so fortunate you are able to come out as often as you do! I love you tons of buckets of love!

No comments:
Post a Comment