natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Monday, March 8, 2010

Crazy crawler!

Kaiden is changing ridiculously fast! Since Valentine's Day he's learned to crawl, pull himself up, and climb on things! Where has my little baby gone!? He's also learning to high five and if I start to laugh real hard(randomly) he'll suddenly start to laugh. Just proof that laughter really is contagious! Last night I came home from work and he was OVERtired from not napping all day and all he wanted to do was 'nuggle with me. I had so many other things i wanted to get done but it hit me that these moments are going to become few and far between. So, I soaked up every minute I could! =) He just loves his mama:) Such a good feeling!

It's been in the 70's here so on the weekend I've been strapping Kaiden in the Baby Bjorn and he, poohbah and I go for a walk to one of the parks near by. It's nice for them, and a killer workout for me! Kaiden LOVES the swings at the park. He'll scream with excitement. It's "melt your heart" adorable! I don't think he knows how to feel about the slide just yet as he looks more scared than excited, but as far as the sand goes and getting dirty....he's ALL boy! He runs the sand through his fingers and is really into textures. I'm really looking forward to this summer when i can take him to the beach and play in the sand and water.




My jogging buddy....not much for motivation! =P


I've been trying to get him in the habit of napping in his crib so I'll put him down when i can tell he's getting tired. Well, he thinks it's funny to stand up and start screaming with excitement and reaching for the door (which I keep open now and then for him) and play with the knob. He's getting too smart for his own good!


I went out the other weekend and got him this new toy that he is So in love with. it's a great learning toy and i think we've BOTH had a lot of fun with it!


His super cute outfit from Aunt Deb! Thanks Aunt Deb!


"How you doin'?" I actually have a picture when i was little wearing my dad's aviators. I'll try and find it so I can post them together=) What a hoot!

No comments:

Post a Comment