natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Thursday, October 7, 2010

15 mo. check up

I have a lot of pics to post from my weekend in IL, but that'll happen this weekend when I have some.. some.. what's the word I"m looking for? You know, when you get to do stuff.. TIME, yes time. When I have some of that, I'll post them.

But K had his 15 month wellness check-up today. Yep, you read correct: WELLNESS check up. We were finally not at the doctor for being sick or not being able to breath. *sigh* awesome! And the stats: He's a bean pole. weight: 20 lbs 8oz- 10%; height: 31 3/4"- 70%. He also got 3 shots and sreamed like crazy! But the minute I opened the door to leave the crying stopped. Faker! :)

And, In an attempt to keep this his 'baby blog': Kaiden can wave bye-bye now. In fact, he was wondering away from me the other day so i said "fine Kaiden, mommy's leaving" and he stopped, looked at me, and waved bye. Then continued to run from me. LOL. He's running all over the place. He still looks like a bit of a staggering drunk when he puts it into high gear, but that only makes him cuter. His 12 month clothes are still a bit baggy, but again, this only makes him cuter. He and I are able to communicate on a whole new level (with his sign language and ability to understand what I'm telling him) of course this is a recent phenomenon. He loves to give hugs and kisses and gives them whenever I ask for them now. It's 'melt your heart' adorable! He has a total of 12 teeth. And we've officially packed up all the bottles in the house including the sterolizer thingy. So if he wants a bottle, TOO bad. But he seems to not mind thus far. He's constantly doing something new. And therefor constnantly making me smile, giggle, or send out a mass text of 'listen to what Kaiden just did.' He's such a ham, and each day gets brighter with him around. Who knew that was even possible!

No comments:

Post a Comment