natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Friday, October 22, 2010

no pictures, just brags

Yesterday I picked K up from daycare and he looked at me, said "baby" and walked over to the baby to give him a kiss and hug. WHAT!? Since when do you say Baby?? He also says "cheeeese" when taking his picture. My daycare (in-home provider) ROCKS and is doing the 'my baby can read' series with him. She said he knows the first half of the video pretty well. He'll start video number two next week. He's also learned 'please' in sign language, adding to his 'signing' vocab. The kid cracks me up and never ceases to impress me. When he does something and I say "good job" he immediately smiles and claps his hands, applauding himself. haha, what a nugget.

I'm really loving this time we have together. Not that I never loved it before, but right now is extra special because of how exciting it is for this new realm of communication together. He's a real little person, and it's CRAZY!

No comments:

Post a Comment