natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Saturday, November 20, 2010

hard work pays off

When I first moved to Green Bay I vowed that even though it was such a tough transition I would do my best to embrace what I've been given. Kaiden and I have been doing really well, minus a few bumps...but that's life. After devoting my life to Kaiden I've finally been able to adjust to a life that includes having "natalie time". I'm running again and loving it! I have so much more energy and our routine is so great. I thought I'd show some before and after pics. Since January, I've lost a little over ten pounds and about 5 pant sizes. I'm still not where I want to be, but am pretty proud to have finally gotten this far. Its so nice to have tone again!




April in Washington....


June October November





No comments:

Post a Comment