natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

The reason for my smiles =)

Kaiden was a lion for Halloween! The cutest lion you will ever see. He wasn't too into the whole trick or treating but I think it was due to a shortened nap that afternoon. But that attitude quickly turned around after his Nana gave him some candy. The kid was literally running up and down the hallway screaming until 9:30. It was the craziest thing...that I hope to never encounter again. Thank you , Nana.


>





So the little nugget is sick again. Just a cold but his cough is bothering him. I just feel so bad when he's sick because everything can go south in a matter of minutes with him. I have to be extra careful with him. I up his neb treatments, clean the heck out of my house, up the vitamins, and up the 'nuggling. This little cold Kaiden learned something new: to blow his nose! It's the cutest thing you will ever see. Seriously. He has his mouth open as he does it and makes a loud noise as he blows out. Aside from the already chewed goldfish that spew out as he does it, I think the kid almost has it down pat.

He's growing so much and so fast right now. I can't keep up. Everyday I catch him understanding something new, or doing something new, or saying something new. But one thing that always stays the same is his smile. He's such a happy, smiley boy! Minus when he's in a time out. Last weekend he had his FIRST time out. Nothing to really document, but he knew he was being bad so when I gave him his 5 second time out I could barely stand it! I'm not sure who it seemed longer for, me or him. His little lip curled and he started doing a lip quiver along with some huffing. Uh, so sad. I couldn't stand it. But right after the time out he was smiles again. I love his resilience!





No comments:

Post a Comment