natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Winter wonderland

Growing up I remember loving winter because of the snow forts, sledding, and king of the mountain. As kids, we even have contests who could run around the house barefoot the most. We were nuts. And now, I get to not only embrace those memories being, once again, apart of those midwest winters, but this weekend I took Kaiden for his first sledding experience. He loved it!

It's crazy to think Christmas is THIS week! It'll be interesting to see Kaiden's reaction to all the presents under the tree. For Christmas, he gave Nana and his Auntie the gift of learning their names:) He's actually speaking phenomonally well. I can't even tell you how many words he's saying now. It's been so great.

Here are a few pics of our first Wisconsin Winter:)

1 comment:

  1. Omg! NAT! these are so cute! I need to take Claire sledding this year. How fun would that be? And I totally ran around barefoot in the snow as a kid. I even made snow angles in a bathing suit a few times.

    ReplyDelete