She remembered him VERY well when he picked her up in Eau Claire on Tuesday.

She was able to get comfy right away:)
Whenever we ride in the car she HAS to be up on your shoulders between the headrest. It's super weird, but something I've never been able to break her of.
She LOVES "wet food" time. Mike got her started on it because he always gives the kitties wet food. If she doesn't' get it around 5:30 she looks at you like 'ummm it's wet food time!!'
This picture cracks me up. She was SO exhausted from the flight, my mom's dog practically eating her, the drive to Madison, dinner with grandpa Buzzell and seeing the kitties that Mike said she was out cold! Her mouth is open which is seriously too funny! she must have been tired.
And you think I spoil her!!! Please, papa is much worse!

He's taken her to the dog park and on plenty of walks. It's nice to hear when she goes to bed it's because she's so exhausted from playing hard rather than because she's bored and i make her come lay down with me. I miss her SO much, but I love hearing how happy she is with papa.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnueUklNztU&feature=channel_page

You blog this much about a dog?!?! You're going to be nuts when the baby comes!
ReplyDeleteThat video made me laugh soooo hard because Tipton does the EXACT same thing with his bigger toys. He seriously growls and shakes them to 'death'. Move back to MN please =( I miss you and we need a puppy play date...
ReplyDelete<3 Kibby