natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Keep in mind the camera adds ten pounds =)~

I've made it 32 weeks now, and am starting to feel that waddle of a walk come about. My hips get sore pretty quick and taking Poohbah for walks has dwindled to just the mail box and back. My mom comes out in TWO weeks and will be bringing poohbah back with her. Mike will pick her up at mom's so that she can have more attention and so I can focus on resting up before the baby gets here. I've cut back on OT and am now just working my four ten hour days- which has been SO nice. I love having a three day weekend for a little bit of R&R.

I've recently started a new home project to keep myself busy and my mind off of missing home. I have an old dresser that an old roommate gave me and they got it from Goodwill. It's a small three drawer brown old antique looking thing that I've sanded, primed, and painted black. It's perfect for a changing table and to hold blankets and diapers. This weekend is my weekend to get the house cleaned and organized as much as possible, next weekend is my friend's baby shower in Seattle area (a nice change from Tri Cities), and the weekend after that is MAMACITA! We plan to do the rest of my baby shopping needs and have some quality "mommy and me" time. I'm so thrilled, but the anticipation is killing me!

My friend Courtney said I'm overdue for some updated photos, so here are my 32 week shots: taken today...I just want to note the camera adds ten pounds, and these photos were taknen shortly after drinking a Medium chocolate malt from DQ. That's got to make a difference, right? j/k.



No comments:

Post a Comment