natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Monday, September 7, 2009

Labor Day Weekend

How sad to have to go back to work after four days off! hmph! The weekend started out with me having an 8am dentist appointment to get a crown put on a tooth. Super fun!..or not really. We spent the day as a family in Tri Cities doing some grocery shopping and having a nice picnic in the park. We also picked up a new bath tub for Kaiden that he absolutely LOVES!!


Saturday we hit up Spokane for the first time and coincidentally learned they had a "Pig out in the Park" event. We hit that up after our mall expedition and had a great time munching on bad foods and listening to music.



With me not being transferred yet like I had hoped I missed out on a wedding of an old friend of mine back in MN. Congrats Allison and Seth!! However, Sunday a good friend of mine here in Tri Cities got married. It was such a beautiful wedding and it felt so great to be apart of something so beautiful. Congratulations Emily and Charlie!

The few opportunities I've gotten to hang out with Charlie hes been very shy and with held. Yesterday I dont think I could have seen him so happy- he has so much love for my friend!


My little family!


Kaiden's all spiffed up: Thanks for the outfit Court!


The wedding was outside and it got to be pretty chilly towards the end of the night, K was pooped out and ready to go...no dancing for this lil guy.

As for today, we spent the day on the couch. I got a ton of sleep yet still couldn't get myself motivated enough to get out of my pj's, let alone leave the house or hit up the gym. It was a well needed lazy day!





Mike leaves this Friday for WI for a show so it'll be another weekend just K and I. In three weeks I have mom coming out for a long weekend visit. I cannot wait! It's been almost two months since she's seen Kaiden so she's well over due for a visit! Also, last I had talked to my boss we were looking at possibly being able to get me home by mid October. We'll see what God has in store for me. Until later! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment