natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Monday, September 21, 2009

Kaiden Updates

Kaiden, Kaiden, Kaiden...What a HAM! He's is seriously the best thing that's ever happened to me! I'm so in love. He's changing everyday and always full of surprises. His colick has gone down A LOT, and we're down to maybe 1-3 times a week where he's really fussy. Baths tend to stop the fussiness though now. I remember when he HATED bath time, now he'd stay in it all day if i let him. He seems to be a pretty happy kid, always smiling and even starting to giggle. He can't quite let out a laugh so instead he just squeels. It's SOO cute! AND, he is finally starting to sleep through most of the night! YAY!!! He eats at 8:30-ish and he'll be asleep until nearly 3. Then he'll get up for one last feeding before I take off for work. We lay down and nurse though so it doesnt' take much energy, and Mike gets up to change and burp him. It's been great for me so i'm able to get right back to sleep. 5:00am comes very fast! Kaiden has figured out his hands! He's always sucking on them. Whenever I see him with his fist in his mouth I replace them with a nook and tell him "mama can't afford braces". haha. He's a good baby and his personality is starting to come out more and more each day. He's so fun to be around and watch grow. I have a blast whenever I'm with him!

No comments:

Post a Comment