Kaiden slept the entire night last night without waking up!We last nursed at 8:30, he fell asleep at 9:30 in his swing and then at 10 I brought him to bed with me. I woke up at 3:30 just due to habit and had to touch him to make sure he was still breathing. He was so peaceful! Finally at 5 when my alarm went off he got up with me to eat. I hope it wasn't just a fluke! We'll see how the rest of the week goes.
More good news: my mom comes in on Thursday afternoon and will be there until Monday morning! Yay for moms! =) She's going to be soooo shocked when she sees how much kaiden has grown. I'm excited to show him off!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Isn't that just the best thing?? You feel so good from having a couple of hours of uninterupted sleep! But you freak out when you look at the clock and he hasn't woken up! I'm so glad you are nursing. I just love it. Hope all is well!
ReplyDelete