natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Monday, September 14, 2009

Prayer Request

I'm really off to a bad start this morning. I really feel hopeless with this job transfer and wondering if I'll EVER get back to the midwest. I have some friends that I've been able to count on here which is great, but its not enough. I feel very empty and lost right now. I do my best to not let my mood affect my time with Kaiden, which it hasn't. Right now he seems to be the only one that can get a smile out of me=) The only downside to that is having to leave for work every morning still feels like someone took a knife through my heart. I HATE being away from him! I know God has a reason for me being here, but the longer i'm here the harder it is to accept its according to his plan and just go with the flow. I'm really frustrated and not happy. Please PRAY for me~ I know there are worse things in life and I feel bad complaining but it's a scary thing being away from all family and friends and only having less than a handful of people you can depend on. Of course there are friends that say they'll lend a hand, but when it comes down to actually lending that hand they have other things to do. I hate being here alone and I hate that majority of my friends and family have only been able to meet Kaiden through photos. I was never close with my grandparents and we never had family close by. That's not the life I want for Kaiden. Home is most definitely where the Heart is!

No comments:

Post a Comment