natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Sunday, January 24, 2010

Mommy and Me weekend

This weekend Mike was out of town for a show in WI so Kaiden and I had a really nice weekend just the two of us...and Poohbah. On Friday we got some professional pics taken from my friend, Lindsay Giberson. She is absolutely AMAZING! I'll get all the proofs in a week but below is just one of the bajillion photos she took of the munchkin.



Saturday I spent the day interviewing people for daycares...ugh, sad. Mike is moving back to WI the end of March so at that time K will need to be full time in Daycare. With my work hours being so crazy I have to put him into an in-home daycare that works with my 12 hour days. Out of the 6 I looked at, only one gave me "butterflies." I've had a lot more responses to my ad on craigslist but didn't have time to meet them all. I hope I find "THE ONE" by next weekend.

Kaiden sits up really wll now by himself and when i put him on the floor he can hold himself on his hands in knees but then he tries to crawl and takes a nose dive. Sad, but also SUPER funny=P

I cannot believe that February is practically here! whoa, where did January go?! I really hope to see some good things for me and Kaiden in the next few months. ie: getting a good job near family!!! I went through a few weeks of resenting God for keeping me here. I feel like he's punishing me, but after venting to a few friends and reading some scripture I know that there are good reasons I'm here. And quite frankly, if K is happy then that's all that matters. He clearly thinks I'm one strong individual...but I truly feel like my plate is absolutely full!

My mom got me all sorts of toys for Christmas that I have yet to play with (camcorder, digital photo frame) because I've been soo busy. "Maybe next weekend" seems to be my weekly comeback. I can't wait to fiddle with them and start taking videos of Kaiden. I have to make it a priority to do that next weekend! Until then, take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment