Monday, January 18, 2010
new blog url
The point of my blog is for family and friends back home to keep in touch and get a glimpse as to what's going on with me here in WA. It's a very fun and creative way to spread news. I dont want to make it private because that forces family and friends to create an account in order to see my posts. Though I don't have this blog private, I still would like it to be semi discrete. All of my friends and people who care for my well being have respected that but recently I've had some situations come up that I don't like regarding childish behavior with people I am not friends with, nor do i ever talk to them. Without getting into great detail, I just felt it was time to change my url and only inform those that CARE notification on my new link. I absolutly LOVE looking at all my friend's blogs so this is something I want to continue doing and felt by changing the url would be the best route.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment