natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Friday, January 15, 2010

Trip back home, Christmas, New Year

I realize I haven't posted in awhile. A few things to update since my last post:

Kaiden, Mike, and I flew out on Dec 23rd to hit up the midwest. Kaiden did surprisingly well on the flights considering how long the flights and layovers were. We got to the airport at 7 for our 8:00 flight and learned that we delayed an hour...first delay of the night. We got to Seattle at 10:30pm and was delayed again another hour! We finally reached Minnesota and due to the midwest storm that was ongoing I was able to get off in MN rather than continue my flight to Madison. It was SO nice of the airlines to adjust my ticket. Kaiden and I were both crabby and over exhausted! Once we got to my mom's we got an opportunity to relax, but with all the excitement it was hard to just relax. It felt SO good to be home! I was able to see a lot of friends even if it was just a brief moment. It was a total blessing.

On the way back I brought Poohbah back home with me. I was a little hesitant because she wasn't doing well with Kaiden, but after setting and enforcing some hard boundaries she's gotten a lot better. She's still jealous when I play with Kaiden and will try and move in between us and start kissing my face. I raised her as a little princess the past four years so it'll be a tough habit to break...it'll happen. Though I didn't take as many photos as i wanted to while being home here are a few of my favs:


Sarah, Kaiden, Aunt Lindsay ... shortly after landing.

Christmas Day. We were singing Happy Birthday to Jesus. This photo is chaos...Kaiden wants cake, Mike's trying to stop him, Lacy is on sitting in the chair like she's one of us, and mom's just smilin' away=) Meet my family. haha.





Pretty proud of Lindsay here...her first bottle feeding!

Kaiden and his Aunt Katie wearing his new outfit from her. Stylish!



Family photo!

Great photo...

K's first swim, he loved it!

My dad and K

Coming back to reality was really hard. I went through about a week of hating things here in WA and just wanting to be back home, but i'm finally getting back on track. Kaiden's full of smiles and that's all that really matters.

I can't really think of anything else new going on...so until something eventful happens in my life, take care all!

No comments:

Post a Comment