I got a new cell phone this weekend so of course, tested out the camera. Kaiden is ALL smiles ALL the time (well, not all the time) so here are a few of my recent favorites!
Kaiden Jeremiah... What can I say? He's energetic, smiley, full of giggles, ADORABLE, smart, Fun, and into everything... He's my soul. What I live for and what I look forward to. He's my Boo Face=)
Me...well I'm the Mama. A career woman. I work, I cook, I clean, I run, I blog, I do it all...And as a single mom. Yep, I single handedly rule the world.
Poohbah... The pooh, the poohbalie, the peanut. She's our 5 pound protector and furry friend. We love her. Lots.
Together, we make up the Bianchi's. And this is a tale of our lives as we journey through chaos, laughter, and our new life in Wisconsin.
No comments:
Post a Comment