natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Monday, June 15, 2009

37.3 weeks

This weekend I kept super busy, once again. I put in another ten hour day on Friday and on Saturday couldn't help but only put in about 4. I was just too tired of looking at packages and I could feel my performance going down hill. So, I got home, took a nap, cleaned my house and vegged out until having dinner with my friend Kat. She's leaving next Thursday to stay with her family in Seattle before her lil bundle comes so it's sad to think our time together is coming to an end :( She's been a great friend to walk through this pregnancy with. But dinner was great, and needless to say when the two of us are waddling around together, we get a lot of looks. haha. Sunday I cleaned out my car and installed my car seat! It's wierd driving around with a car seat in my vehicle, but also exciting at the same time. Few more weeks. In fact today I had a meeting with my boss to get my STD papers filled out and he had mentioned how sad it'll be to not have me around- lying or not, it made me smile. However, I'm excited to be done with work for awhile and focus on my little baby boy.Mike flys in the 27th:) I'm stoked to see him. I miss him so much! He also took birthing classes last week so he's well prepared (did I mention this already?).

37.3 week belly photo.

No comments:

Post a Comment