natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Friday, June 26, 2009

39 weeks


Early in my pregnancy the bb was in the 59th percentile and was told his quick growth could lead me to have a big baby. Well, my ultrasound yesterday showed he's in the 29th percentile, but looking healthy as can be:) Im going in with high hopes of doing it all natural....we will see! Mike's flight comes in tomorrow at 6:30 and the anticipation is driving me nuts! I just got my hair done yesterday so I spent the day messin' around with different styles, practicing breathing exercises and hitting up the pool to do some reading.

Though I"m excited for what's to come, there's also some fear setting in. whew...such a big change to adjust to, and the closer I get to the big day I"ve noticed some sadness from missing my brother. I really wish he was here to experience this with me, he'd be such a great Uncle!

No comments:

Post a Comment