natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Wednesday, June 24, 2009

38.4 week check up

Well, I'd say today is my last FULL day of work, but I slept in this morning so technically am not working a full day=) Felt nice to get that extra sleep because I was so exhausted after working such a long day yesterday and going straight from work to my OB appt, which I didn't get home until after 9:00 from! When i got there, there were NO seats available, the admin had to bring out a desk chair for me. So you can imagine my long wait!

Doc did another exam on me and found that i'm fully effaced, 1 cm dialated, and baby's head is at zero station. I have an ultrasound tomorrow to check the baby out, and on Sunday, pending the hospital has room, Mike and I will be there at 7pm to be induced. I'm praying bb waits for him to get here, but if not- my friend Catherine said she'll be right by my side to help coach. She is also the same friend that attended birthing classes with me so she's well aware of how to help me and she also has an overnight bag packed and in her car just in case she's needed! She's so awesome=)

No comments:

Post a Comment