Kat-Kat
It blew me away the amount of awesome gifts! They are too sweet!
My girl Kat and I. Our belly buttons are nearly touching, yet we're standing a good four feet apart :p haha.
Kat's last day was Thursday so it was a sad and wierd week. Wierd in that she's not around! We've traveled through this for nine months and to have that be gone is teary:( But, I've already planned a trip to Seattle in July with my sister to visit Kat and her family- our little belly buddies will finally meet face to face. Love you girl-you're amazing!
Mike comes in exactly ONE week, and I couldn't be more excited. It'll be so nice to have him here and also get some special attention =) In the mean time I've been reading and getting ready for baby's arrival. My friend Catherine went grocery shopping with me today so that I wouldnt' have to carry oodles of bags into the house on my own. She's been so helpful, and is on-call until Mike comes just in case Kaiden decides to come early. This upcoming week will be my last week at work, which will be very busy, so I assume it'll just fly by. It's so crazy to think that i"m at the finish line now. WOW! It'll be nice to have family here while I step into motherhood, but I still look forward to getting back to WI permanently. It's sounding like after maternity leave I could be moving back. Keep praying! The manager at the project in Two Rivers, WI is SO nice. We've only talked a few times, but he's just got that genuine personality and gives me a sense of calmness. He, as well as the management staff at my site here has been very supportive in trying to meet my needs in getting me near my support system of family and close friends. I'm so thankful for this company!

I'm so excited for you Nat! You're going to make an AMAZING mom!
ReplyDelete