natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Back up and running

Okay, so my computer's hard drive crashed! Yes, that's right. I've had this BRAND new custom ordered lap top for approximately 2 months of which i"ve only been using it for one and the damn thing is doneZo. What a joke! Anyways, good thing it's under warranty and I was able to get a replaced hard drive. Unfortunately once it was replaced, they jippged me out of the several programs I had previously installed upon purchase. Sooo, that said, I had to call Dell and spend over an hour on the phone for downloads. Whew, what a day that was! Because I have SO much time to spare! Anyways now that that's all taken care of, here are some photos from the last few weeks:

Below are photos from our last week together with Mike. We hiked Badger Mountain here in the Tri Cities...








Dinner date at BoneFish Grill...



Saying our final goodbyes....



On Mike's very last day I had my friend, Lindsay Giberson take some professional pics of Kaiden. She had also taken K's 6 month photos so I undoubtedly knew they would come out Fantastic! Here are a few of my favorites...





No comments:

Post a Comment