natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Computer problems

I JUST bought a Dell a month ago and I'm already having problems. It's moments like this I'd like nothing more than to be bff's with a computer nerd! Mike and I are both useless when it comes to computer problems so it looks like i'll be sitting on the phone with Dell for a few hours...when I get the time! Once it's fixed I have pics from a weekend hike we did on badger Mountain. It was quite the workout, and a lot of fun.

Here's a few clips of K from his last week with Mike.

Kaiden's new found joy is stirring his binky in the dog food. We caught him this time just splashing his fingers around in the food and water. How sanitary!


The new swing they put in at the park across the street. WELL needed!

1 comment:

  1. i loooove his hat! he is turning into such a little man :)

    ReplyDelete