natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Sunday, March 28, 2010

Easter BUNNY Visit!

After a VERY long night of teething I woke up super exhausted. Kaiden was up at 7:30 ready to start the day but I literally felt sick from being overtired. Since he wasn't about to sleep for me, we got up and spent some time at the mall today. I completely forgot, but the Easter Bunny was at the mall, so we were able to meet her and take some pictures! Also, we signed up for this kid's thing where each time we come to the mall Kaiden will get a treat. Today he got a shirt and a balloon. Good deal for onlhy $5 a year!



He was super squirmy and excited so we couldn't catch a still shot of him smiling.


Tickle...Tickle...

1 comment:

  1. awe, cute! i remember taking the girls to him/her a couple of years ago.

    ReplyDelete