natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Monday, March 22, 2010

A new day

ugh, I hate that my computer isn't working because I have so much to update on. As we all know a picture is well worth a thousand words. I guess my hard drive is junk so Dell is coming by today to fix it. THEN I can finally post pics of our Badger Mountain hike and what's happened this last week.

Speaking of, it was Mike's last day last Friday. In the morning I had my friend, Lindsay take pics of just he and Kaiden. They turned out Fantastic (of course) but I wont get them back until next weekend. Then, I'll post some on the blog! It was a very emotional day for everyone. I tried not to show tears while at the airport becuase i knew that Mike was having a hard enough time. I was SO proud of myself for staying strong for him but the moment i got outside I just blubbered like a baby. Kaiden looked at me and hit my face. I think he was trying to carress it as if to say "don't cry mommy" but we haven't quite gotten the "pretty" pet down pat. I got home and picked at my cuticles and bit off all my nails from my anxiety. ugh, now they hurt. But Saturday was much better and Kaiden and i stayed busy by running around and playing outside.

This morning was his first day of daycare. He slept from 9 last night until 5 this morning when I woke him up! What a champ! I'm so happy... not to mention rested! Mike would always text me throughout the day telling me what they were doing so I'm very curious as to how things are going for Kaiden right now. We spent a few hours over there on Friday to play and he acted like i didn't exist. I assume that means he enjoyed himself. The in-home daycare provider is a sweet woman. Her and her hubby are so down to earth. I'm confident this is a great place for Kaiden.

In Bigger news, Kaiden said "MAMA" last night! Okay, so it was more a "mamamamamama" and i'm not sure he knew what he was saying, but I'm pretty sure it was directed towards me! =) haha. I've been trying to teach him everything I can and last night when i asked where the doggy was he looked at Poohbah. Smart boy! I really want to get him the "my baby can read" series and work with him. I would hate to ever see him struggle scholastically. Especially if there is something i can do early on. (**hint** hint** Nana).

When Mike left he sent me some pics off his phone that he and Kaiden had taken together... Once I get my computer back up and running (and some free time) I'll update with more photos. In the mean time, Enjoy!









No comments:

Post a Comment