natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Sunday, April 4, 2010

Happy Keaster!



Since it was only Kaiden and I for Easter (and poohbah) I didn't want to spend the time decorating eggs knowing full well it would turn into a HUGE mess... and not a cute mess. So, I decorated Kaiden's lil butt. Hahaha. Poor kid. I actually got the idea from a friend who posted a painting from like Ann Geddis (sp) or something like that.

Anyways, our weekend was spent recuperating! We have both been sick =( We had Kaiden's wellness check up on Friday morning and thankfully his flemmy cough and congestion is just in his throat. We're seeing the light, finally! At his check up (no shots this time, YES!) we found out Kaiden is a teeny peanut! His head is in the 5th percentile, weight is 17 lbs 14 oz putting him in the 11th percentile and his height is 27.5" in the 24th percentile. Doc said we don't need to be worrying just yet about his size and he was able to see first hand how mobile he is. Not to brag, but i'm going to: Dr. Matta says Kaiden is advanced for his age in terms of being able to walk while holding onto things and says his strength is outrageous=) That's my boy!

Saturday was a cold day so we spent it inside getting rest. Today we hit up church and then I had planned on taking advantage of the beautiful day but Kaiden took an on and off 3 hour nap. He was SOO cranky. By the time he was up and we could go to the park he was hungry and it was time to cook dinner and prepare for tomorrow. This week we have a lot to look forward to. Wednesday night my friend, Dena flies in from TX. I'll work a 1/2 day on Thursday to finish up some last minute paper work and then the weekend is ours! The week after I'll have off on MOnday but will work Friday to make up for the loss of time. Friday night my sissy and mom fly in! We have a busy week planned but what i'm most looking forward to is finally getting some ME time! Ugh, manicure and run in the park HERE I COME! THEN, the weekend after that K and I fly to the midwest for the weekend. April ROCKS!

Here are a few photos from the week=)

Static Electricity....

K's learned to splash in the tub. Bath time could last for hours if I let it.

Playing with Blocks!!

This is how Kaiden sleeps, LOL

He was talking to Auntie Sarah, so i had to grab a pic of his cute smile while talking with her.

Easter Sunday. Word to the wise: Never put white on a 9month old AGAIN!




Pooh and him are the best of friends. It's adorable when they play chase. Kaiden will get all excited and haul ass towards me for protection. Then he'll swing his arm at her, and dig his head in me. He's so funny.


Ready for church!

2 comments:

  1. he looks so much like you in that last photo! super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. =) that makes me smile. I still see his sperm donar in him, but its nice to hear he looks like the lovely parent:)

    ReplyDelete