natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Weekend Exploring

Wednesday night after I was already stressed beyond belief, it only got WORSE! Kaiden was up until 4:30AM!!! By 2:00am I called my mom asking her for advice. After she was no help (haha, sorry mom) I went for another drive with him to get him to sleep. I got back by 3 and noticed he had sprouted a tooth! by 4:00 I just let him cry as I was SOO exhausted and tense. He woke up at 6 and his left bottom tooth had cut too! Just barely, but it's there. I sent him off to daycare so I could sleep for a few hours and gain some sanity back.

After a VERY long week I headed to Oregon to hit up Multnomah Falls, downtown Portland, Seaside and Cannon Beach. We had a great time with all the hiking and outdoor fun. Below are some photos of the great weekend we had that we get to experience again when my mom and sissy get here THIS weekend =) So exciting. Wish Mike could have been with us. He would have loved it! The views were breathtaking.

Multnomah Falls, OR- a great hike


Lunch after our hike. Kaiden was being a goof ball.



Seaside, OR




Cannon Beach, OR


Terrible Tilly- The liighthouse in the middle of the ocean.



Haystack rock

2 comments:

  1. i loooove seaside. it is one of my top fav. places to go, ever! looks like you guys had fun...hopefully now that those teeth cut you will get a little break! can't wait to see you guys next week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The waves were crazy! I didn't expect to see such height. And kaiden did great with all the traveling=) All we have planned for Monday is drive to Seattle, eat at Red mill for lunch, check into hotel... maybe swim with Kaiden, then off to your house. I'll text you throughout the day though. Should we pick up anything? buns, chips, soda, pickles,??

    ReplyDelete