Kaiden, I had the best weekend with you. I know we didn't do anything spectacular but just being able to spend a day with you where the weather was nice and I didn't have a million things to do or think about, was in itself, simply amazing. You are becoming so good at walking and have a fit whenever I pick you up. You're a big boy now, and you're out to prove that to me. You have the best personality that always lights up my face. I wish we could have weekends like this every day and not just on Saturday and Sunday. I'm sorry I can't spend more time with you during the week but someday I hope that changes. You brighten my life and when I'm away from you all I can think about is getting home so I can squeeze you! You give the best hugs. When I first learned I was pregnant with you, though I knew it would be quite the adventure, I never fathomed you would or even were capable of making me this happy! I just love you to the depths of your core. I never knew I could love someone so much, but everyday you do something that makes me love you even more- despite how impossible I thought it was to do that. I'm so proud of you and the little man that you are. Mommy loves you.


No comments:
Post a Comment