Monday, August 9, 2010
My sweet boy
Is sick again. We just got back from the most wonderful weekend ever visiting my cousins and grandparents (sarogate) with my mom, then Monday had to happen. When I picked K up from daycare he was a hot mess. Literally- he had a 101.5 fever. He's been so clingy and whiney all night. I ex'd working out and decided it was best to just 'nuggle and read some books. So we did. Hopefully he sleeps through the night and this fever is just due to some anticipated teeth (he's been drooling a lot). It's times like this when I can't help but feel sad that I don't have anyone else here for support. It would be so wonderful to be able to drop him off with my mom, a cousin or other family member or even stay home with him. Someday I hope to have the flexibility to stay home when I want and not feel guilty for it. *sigh* my poor baby- I wish his crib was big enough so I could climb in it and sleep with him:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment