This weekend was so much fun!
First. I welcomed back 'pre baby' Natalie by going out with some good (and some new) friends for a birthday. Sushi. Drinks. Dancing. SO MUCH FUN! Pre baby, I loved sushi. After Kaiden was born, I suddenly was disgusted at the thought. But this weekend learned that it's back in the 'like' category and some rolls even moved over to 'love it.' After some wine and dine we hit up a bar to dance ourasses butts off! Obviously, I still had to think about my role of mommy since there was no stopping Kaiden from getting up at his normal 6:30am, so I was responsibly irresponsible:)
First. I welcomed back 'pre baby' Natalie by going out with some good (and some new) friends for a birthday. Sushi. Drinks. Dancing. SO MUCH FUN! Pre baby, I loved sushi. After Kaiden was born, I suddenly was disgusted at the thought. But this weekend learned that it's back in the 'like' category and some rolls even moved over to 'love it.' After some wine and dine we hit up a bar to dance our
A better pic of the new 'do'
Below on the left is me and Chris's bff from Michigan. She's seriously freaking awesome. And on the right is Chris- the birthday girl! She decided that since she turned 31 we were in need of a themed birthday party (why not, right?) So fairy wings it was.

Gaa, these are blurry below but i dont have time to mess with it. But SUPER fun, right!?

Then, I had a bet going with my family that my second cousin was going to be born on September 11th. I could just feel it! My cousin wasn't experiencing any contractions leading up to Saturday, but on Saturday night I got a text saying her water broke and she was 6cm dialated! SCORE! But then the little diva took her sweet time and wasn't born until September 12th at 3:30am. Regardless I feel I should win the prize of eternal glory and love from the budnik's, hands down. So without further ado, I welcome to my family miss Stella Audrina Budnik! :)

And, On Sunday one of my great friends, Angelique from Madison drove up to see me and K and spend the night with us. The thrill of her presence was only greatened by the fact that she brought some stellar mexican food! It was so nice to have some girl time and catch up on our life's stories. She's one person that is impossible to frown around. Seriously.
So aside from being completely exhuasted, I was able to really let loose and get to know a lot of great people this weekend, welcome a new member to the fam and playmate for Kaiden, and end the weekend with one of the greatest people I know! *sigh* can every day be this great!?

No comments:
Post a Comment