When I was at work I got a phone call from a supposed collections agency because I have supposedly neglected to pay a cell phone bill since January. Funny thing, my old cell phone company was pre-pay so there's no way I could have an outstanding balance. Plus, by law I should have received a number of bills regarding this matter. Turns out, it was a scam. Nice try losers. Get a real job.
On my way home from work there was this stupid fly in my car that has been there for, i kid you not, the last 4 days. I'm SO over it. As I'm driving, I'm trying to shoo this fly out the window, but I had my phone in my hand becuase I was simultaneously trying to unsilent my phone for future calls. Well, genious Natalie accidently threw the phone out the window while shooing out the fly. Thankfully I was in the left lane so the phone landed in the grass median slightly cracked. After pulling over, finding my phone, and getting back in the car to pick up Kaiden I found the damn fly was still in the car. FAIL.
My workout at the gym was the most unmotivated workout I've had in a very long time. Damn.
Finally at the end of my day I'm home giving Kaiden a bath. His new thing is to always stand in the tub and he started to do this again tonight. This time, he was refusing to sit. Next thing i hear "kaplunk." The little turd pooped a turd in the tub. I did NOT sign up for this. UGH! Where's the bleach.
In other news: Here are some pics from our apple picking adventure this weekend with two of my other mommy friends. We had a pretty fun time:)

No comments:
Post a Comment