Ten extremely random and utterly irrevelent things about myself:
1. I love showering in the dark. Weird, right? Don't knock it until you try it!
2. When I was born the car broke down on the way home from the hospital so my mom put a sign on the car saying "help, cold baby". I'm not sure what happened next, but I obviously survived.
3. There is not a single day that goes by where, at some point throughout the 24 hours, I am not scared of being a mom.
4. There is not single day that goes by that I don't ache for my brother to be here. I miss him more now than I did 5 years ago. I've just learned to cope better.
5. I am hot all the time. Literally, I feel like my internal body temperature is normal at 100 degrees. Holy hot flash central. all. the. time.
6. I am guilty of eating all but two cookies of a box of girl scout s'moas cookies only because I felt guilty if I were to eat a whole box in one sitting, so I polished off the box at a later time. that same day.
7. I added a girl on fb who was friends with my (now) ex-boyfriend out of jealousy and 'pretended' I wanted to know her for the sake of her being cool when really I wanted to know why she was hittin' up my man. We still haven't met in person but are now bff's. I'm a reformed psycho.
8. I pretend I follow football. I have no idea wtf is happening aside from a touchdown. But I still enjoy tailgating and repeating to my friends stats that I heard other people say to make myself look good. what matters to me is who won, not how they won.
9. I spent the first week loving being a brunette and now i'm over it. This happens on a yearly basis. I'm not sure how many times it will take for me to realize I'm just not a brunette, and give it up.
10. I'm the biggest researcher you'll ever meet. I randomly decided to research dance moves and found how to do the worm. Low and behold, I've got mad skillz.
TAG, YOU'RE IT: you know the drill.
1. Melissa from hi, baby
2. Mindi from Mindi's magnificant meals and the pagels
3. Lindsay from Linkie Lueville
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment