natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Just stuff....

1. I never mentioned my long anticipated race was cancelled:( I'm soooo utterly bummed because I was a mean monster training for my 13.1 mile race. Lame.

2. On the other hand, it's probably good that the race was cancelled because despite the wretched let down, I began to experience some really bad knee pain in my left knee. So with that said, I started focusing on strengthening my IT band and decided to learn to love like cycling. You're now reading the blog of an avid biker. Thanks to Stephanie Meyer and her twilight series I forget I'm even working out I'm able to get through a good hour of butt busting spinning while also improving my reading. Go Me!

3. I dyed my hair dark. Like, really dark. I've always been a blond but I really love brunettes and get really jealous of brunette bombshells. So, when I saw Linkie Lueville change her hair (after knowing her only as a blonde) I figured, why not? My sissy came down and did the deed for me. free. I gots da hookups. holleerrrr. It came out super dark, and aside from the new look making my skin look porcelyn white, I think I'm diggin' it. I keep forgetting to take pics. And since i"m in my jammies right now with no face on, I think I'll wait to post.

4. The 'hot guy.' The 'hot guy' at the gym said he liked my hair. That's all.

5. I've never been a girly girl so it's pretty clear why God blessed me with a boy. I've always done piggy back rides with him, but I thought last week to try out a buckin' bronco ride. He loved it so much he won't get off my back! I'll be putting on my shoes and he'll jump on my back (feet still on the floor) and start jumping up and down read for a buckin' bronco ride. I've realized I just made my life more exhausting. What was I thinking?

6. In 3 days I'll be spending an entire evening with strictly adults. I'm pretty excited about this endeavor.

7. My cousin who lives in Illinois is days away from having a baby girl. My bets are on September 11th. and I can't wait to meet nuggle the crap out of her. Her name is to be Stella- which is cool just because it's a cool name, but it also is God's (or Melissa's) way of constantly reminding me about my dear and super ridiculously funny friends in Seattle (who also has a baby named Stella).

8. I don't want to excite everyone too quickly, but there is a possibility my sister will be moving to Green Bay and living with yours truly! Hello!? Can you smell all the memories in the making? I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment