natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Friday, July 3, 2009

Nursing

Kaiden and i had our post partum check up where he was weighed again and looked at. He's within 97% of his birthweight so thats good. He also had nearly 2oz of milk for his feeding. He's a great eater! I dont think we'll have any problems. I was very nervous about him latching on and my tolerance for having to get up with him all the time, but he latches great, and I adore our time together! He's a bit jaundiced but nothing to be concerned about. He's slightly yellow: my little lemon drop:) His circumcision is healing great too! I was so concerned about that: you hear so many horror stories and all. eek.

Mom's flight gets here at 6:30. I'm so excited. My house is a mess though so it'll be nice to have her help me out and get things back in order and laundry done. Few more hours!

No comments:

Post a Comment