natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Today's a good Day!

Mom left on Sunday morning and Kaiden has been such a handful by myself. He has a hard time sleeping at night so we stay up until about midnight, then we get a few hours of sleep on and off until about 5:30, and then he's up until about noon before he takes a decent nap. My mom found this stuff online to help with colicky babies that she ordered but it wont be here until later in the week. So in the mean time, I've been doing my best to stay calm and sooth him. We've gone for walks the last two days and done LOTS of rocking. Mike's flight gets in at 5 tonight. I can't wait for him to be here so I can get some more help. I'm so exhausted, and when I DO get a chance to sleep I have so many other things on my mind.

My friend, Kat, FINALLY had her baby girl yesterday afternoon. She's SUCH a trooper! She was pushing for 2.5 hours and laboring for at least 15 hours before that. Jordan Kaia Gardner is a stubbourn ham just like her mom and dad;)Both are healthy and doing well. Kaiden, Mike, and I will be heading up to Seattle next week to visit, i'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment