Last week was crazy busy. Aside from work being extra hectic with all the turn over prep, I was also trying to figure out arrangements for my new home in Wisconsin. My mom went up to Green Bay with Mike last Tuesday and scored BIG timeJ They found me an amazing apartment, a stellar daycare, and of course mom put her two sense in on the local grocery stores. My new company, Belgioioso (eat their cheese, please) has been really great with the transition as well. I have a pediatrician, family doctor, and outlooks on the best gyms, parks, and fun local things to do. Okay, I’ll say it: ANSWERED PRAYERS!
Friday night a bunch of people from work got together for dinner at Red Robin. Probably not the best idea I’ve had (picture about 80% of the restaurant being filled with kids….screaming kids), but it was so sweet to see that everyone had made that daring attempt for a nice farewell dinner. This weekend I also had my friend, Kat come down from the west side with her daughter, Jordan to help me pack up my place. I was so happy to have her here, but at the same time because of how much fun we had it made me sad that we didn’t do more of it, visiting that is. We’re both new moms with full time jobs, and houses to clean, it’s just so hard to get a weekend and go. And back when I did have the time to visit, I wasn’t much fun. I was so stressed out and a constant worrier about all the stuff going on with Kaiden’s “sperm donor” and how I wished I was closer to family, etc etc etc.. it was like all I could do was dwell on the negative. Believe it or not, I wasn’t very fun. But on the contrary, this weekend I don’t think I stopped smiling and laughing. Jordan is a RIOT- a good mixture of both of her parents. K and J had both Kat and I busy as ever, but it’s a memory I will never forget.
These two kidlets are so funny together. Instant Bff's.

Below is my absolute Favorite Picture from our weekend together. LMAO!
We had to put the baby gate up so they woudl leave us alone while we packed in the kitchen. Kaiden is such a boy!
A few of my favorite conversations from the weekend:
Me: “okay, should we put the kids In the tub?” Kat: “Together?” Me:” Yeah, can we do that?” K” I don’t know, can we?” Me: “ I think so. I mean I don’t think it’s frowned upon yet.”
After putting K and J in the tub. Kaiden- Staring and looking Jordan up and down.
Kat “yeah, take a good look buddy because you two wont be seein’ each other naked for a very LOOONNGGG time, if ever.”
Friday night: Kat: “Omg, I need some wine.” Me- “Totally. I have some lambrusco, it’s pretty good. MY favorite cheap wine.” Kat “what the hell is Lambrusco?!”
After waking up and noticing her glass is nearly still full on the kitchen sink. Me: “Did you not like the wine?” Kat: “Guurrll, that tastes horrible.” LMAO what a wine snob :p
Katherine, I am so very blessed to have not only met you, but to have become a close friend to you. You’re an amazing woman and SO much fun. Thanks for all the laughs.
Sunday night both Kaiden and started to come down with a cough, runny nose, and a case of the crankies (more-so Kaiden than myself, but who’s judging). He didn’t sleep well in his crib so I decided to bring him in bed with me. He was the CUDDLIEST, most adorable little man in the entire world. My heart melted as soon as I had him in bed with me and he lifted my arm up so he could cuddle closer to me. Could he BE more adorable!? We both woke up worse Monday morning. Not fun. In fact he had a slight fever so we hit up the doctor for yet another antibiotic. Ideally, he wouldn’t have given Kaiden one this time, but since he’ll be on a plane in less than 48 hours they put him on one.
So far no changes in either of us. I still have a chapped nose, nonstop sneezes, watery eyes, headaches, and a cough. Kaiden…pretty much the same but add on some diaper rash (a side effect of the meds he’s taking). He’s also coughing so much it makes him puke. He’s had maybe two bottles a day the past two days and neither have stayed down. He’s on a water diet minus the wheat waffle he had a nibble on last night for dinner. Ugh, my poor child. He’s been so sick the last three months, it’s just ridiculous. I’m praying this move brings for not only more happiness, but a healthier Bianchi clan!
And then there is Today. Today, is my last day of work at WTP and for Bechtel National. So different to finally be closing this chapter of my life. In a few years I’ll be looking back a photos and telling Kaiden about how we use to live here in WA. It’ll all soon be memoriesJ My mom and Mike fly in tonight very late and tomorrow is a morning jam packed with my work exit interview, dentist appt, and apartment clean out. Last night I nailed out most of the kitchen cleaning and can I just give a shout out to Mr. Clean for his magic erasers! They freaking rock! Mr. Clean doesn’t mess around!
OH, and I forgot to mention (how dare me), my little baby is standing like a stud now. He was able to stand a little bit for brief moments a few weeks ago, but now he's to the point where he's even trying to take that first step. YOU CAN DO IT BUDDY! :)

No comments:
Post a Comment