natalie. kaiden. poohbah.

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

My photos PHOTOGRAPHER amazes me!

Let's be honest, could these photos of Kaiden and I BE any more out-freakin'-standing? Aside from the million compliments I've gotten verbally, via email, phone, or on facebook posts, I've had to quickly force myself into memorizing my photographer's, Lindsay Giberson's, contact information because everytime I turn around people are asking for her number!

  • "This picture is amazing!! It looks like an ad, with two GORGEOUS models of course!! " -Lynda

  • "Will your photographer come to Madison for a shoot you think? OMG she's soooo good!!!...”- Shawnii Lee

  • "SUPER cute! Great photographer! Does she do horses?" -Rohanna

  • "I love the setting of those pix! I would love to set up an outdoor session with your photographer this summer when Livy turns one if possible. Could I have her number?"- Jesyca

  • "Good Morning,Those pictures are awesome. Your photographer did a great job." - Rachel

  • "Natalie! The pics are amazing! Could you come over to my desk in a bit and chat? I'd like to know more info about your photographer. I want to get some photos done for my business website." - McPeek

  • "For my birthday, I want photos done with me and Kaiden. Have your photographer fly to Wisconsin to do them. Make it happen. K, thanks." -Sissy

  • "Oh Em Gee! Send me your photographer's number STAT! Josie and I are most definitely getting some done by her." - Kristen

  • "JCPenny's who!? ONE. Who did your photos? TWO. Why have you not told me about her. THREE. When can she get us in?" - Brian
This is seriously just a small portion of the people I've had ask about Lindsay. I had an old friend email me and tell me the photos brought tears to her eyes because they were that beautiful! She wasn't referring to just the subject matter here, People! How fortunate am i to have found such a talented woman willing to shoot on even a short notice!? (a special thanks to Melissa Devine for the referral). Hmmm, looks like yearly trips will be made back to WA for family photos!

4 comments:

  1. oh my gosh! i'm blushing. like whoa! i've GOT to print some darn business cards with my NEW number! GRR! lol! thanks SO much Natalie for A-being totally adorable B-giving birth to THE Gerber baby, and C-for passing on my name! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, new number? DO I have this new number?

    ReplyDelete
  3. she had old business cards that she made way back. with an old number...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love them! Maybe I'll take a quick trip up to Washington. :)

    ReplyDelete